Del Amo Fashion Center, 22100 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503, USA
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Aug 23, 2018

The small savings was not worth the problems. Paid in full last month in the store.

Still sending bills & new credit cards to another state. Found this out because the Fraud Department called again.

They stated we owe late fees & interest on zero balance. Sears has failed to contact me as of this updated review.

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2018

Bought a washer. Filled out a credit card to get free delivery & $60 credit. Big mistake.

1. Deliver guy pickup dryer by lid. Told him that was not good for my dryer. He told me he does this for a living & if I had a problem & wouldn't install the new washer.

2. Washer did not work. Called & spend 2 hours on the phone trying to get a service repairman. He can looked at washer & said it was a lemon.

3. Told to physically go to Sears & ask for a new one. That took another 2 hours.

4. New washer arrived. The installer was extremely nice & told me that their was nothing wrong with the washer, but the first installer installed it wrong.

5. NEVER RECEIVED A BILL NOR CREDIT CARD. Received a call from the bank & Sears. They sent the bill to our address but in another state.

6. On the phone for several hours & days with the fraud department trying to get this straighten out.

7. Today I received the bill along with finance charges & late fees. I WAS TOLD THAT I MUST PAY THEM. But, it was not my fault you send my bill to another state. I was told that I either give them another credit card or go to Sears to pay today & they will take off the finance & late payment fees.

8. Went to Sears to pay the bill & was not that I did not have an account. THEY REFUSED MY PAYMENT.

9. We were at Sears for 1 1/2 hours trying to get them to take out payment. Finally someone gave the cashier permission to take our payment.

This cluster *** was not worth the free delivery & $60 credit. If and when I do receive a credit card & will be closing this account. NEVER AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

Reason of review: Several things, Poor customer service, problem with delivery, problem with payment, etc.

Preferred solution: A sincere apology for all the time WE SPENT ON TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE..

Sears Cons: Repair service, Delivery service, Customer service, 414.

Comments